Monday, February 13, 2012

This Year's Goals

I've sat down and worked out a list of things I want to accomplish this year. Goals that will further my life in great ways, help me to learn and re-learn useful skills, set me on the right course for me life, and draw me nearer to my Lord. When I first sat down to make this list I thought it would be hard. I thought I'd never come up with enough things to keep me busy this year and that I'd end up with an empty, pointless year. However, within 10 minutes I had a wonderful list of goals for the year. I have so many I'm not sure I can complete all of them. But even if I only finish half of what I have planned my life will be very enriched. I want to share my list with you so you can be encouraged and so that I can be held accountable.



  1. Draw nearer to Jesus in part my learning the Character of Christ

  2. Finish reading throught the Bible

  3. Memorize several passages of scripture

  4. Read at least 6 Christian biographies and write a mini synopsis about each

  5. Learn to play at least four hymns on the piano

  6. Start reading materials on how to train and raise up children

  7. Cook my way through Martha Stewart's Cooking School, learning at least 5 new techniques

  8. Learn basic sign language and be able to sign the hymns I learn on piano

  9. Practice my Spanish and start a new foreign language

  10. Learn how to knit

  11. Read material on Creation Science

  12. Study books on zoology and gain expert knowledge on at least 5 animals

  13. Start college, taking at least the basic tests

  14. Study nutrition and herboloy

It should be an exciting year. I look forward to the start of my refining journey.


Until next time,


Juliana.


No comments:

Post a Comment