Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Year of Purpose

Re-fine: to purify from what is coarse, vulgar, or debasing; make elegant or cultured.


Change: to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone


Journey: passage or progress from one stage to another


Glory: adoring praise or worshipful thanksgiving


What meaning can a life hold if it does not know the love of God? What good is time if it isn't spent in fellowship with Christ? What purpose does a person have if they don't give glory to the Saviour? All is in vain if we are not following the will of God.

I believe it is the will of God to seek Him, put Him first in all things, have fellowship with Him, give glory to His name, and share His love with others. I believe each Christian carries the will of God out in a different way - through their "calling". I believe God calls every Christian to walk down a different and unique path. I believe God has a special and personalized plan for every Christian. I believe it is His desire for us to seek out the plans He has for us. I believe God gives each Christian different talents and passions. I believe God wants Christians to use these gifts to give Him glory.

It is my life goal to seek out His plan for me and to use the gifts He has given me for Him.

This blog is to chronicle my journey through this year. A journey of learning, studying, and preparing myself to serve Him. Throughout this year I want to accomplish several goals, all edifying meaningful to my life. Things to help me with my life's passion: conservation for God's glory. Things to prepare me for the possibility of being a wife and mother. Things that can always come in handy in any kind of ministry. Things that will refine and change my life.

I will chronicle my progress, success, hardships and whatever else may come here on this blog. As an encouragement to others and accountability for myself.

To God be the glory for all things.
Juliana.

No comments:

Post a Comment