This calander is on here as an image. I know it is small. If you open it in a new tab you will be able to read it clearly. I realized after creating the calander that I forgot to put when I was going to start learning to knit. That'll be sometime in the fall most likely.In don't have a calander for the next year but I have several things I would like to accomplish in that year. Here they are.
Year 2013 Age 22
- Begin teaching in a non-christian enviroment
- Work for the Houston Zoo
- Take a mission trip
- Do volunteer work in a child care facility of some sort
- Be enrolled in a college, actively taking coarses
And the same goes for the net year. I have things I want to do but not a calander. Here...
Year 2014 Age 23
- Take my first out-of-country trip to do something conservation/teaching oriented
-Finish another full year of college
Until next time,
Juliana.
No comments:
Post a Comment