Sunday, May 6, 2012

Do Not be Discouraged!

Though I definitely feel this year is going by way too fast it has been a nice year. When I review the calender I made out for this year I don't necessarily feel like I've accomplished every thing I wanted to have accomplished by this time. Being behind is not the best feeling in the world. But I am working on my calender slowly but surely.

I want to take this time to encourage you to not get discouraged when you don't meet deadlines or when you feel like you've lost the flow of things. Life is always going to throw hurdles at you. We have to learn to jump and keep running.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Provers 19:21 "There are many plans in a man’s heart, nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand."

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

I Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."

Colossians 3:23 "And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men."

Until next time,
Juliana.

No comments:

Post a Comment